A few highlights of Ottawa Comic Con 2013:
- I never realized how stunningly beautiful Gillian Anderson is.
- Actors were asked what would be the role of their dreams. James Marsters wants to be Iago in Othello. Gillian Anderson wants to be Iron Man.
- Got a gorgeous sexy Wolverine print from Geoff Isherwood.
- Lyn bought me a present: a S.H.I.E.L.D. T-shirt. I love it.
- There were Daleks wandering around. I saw a Dalek approach a Zombie in the dealers' room. The Zombie was standing in his way. "I suppose you want me to move," said the Zombie, challenging.
"You are dead, human," said the Dalek. "You have already been exterminated."
- Will Wheaton is a funny man.
- Nathan Fillion is a very funny man.
- Jewel Staite is just like Kaylee, only older, and real.
- I got three Marvel figures from Eaglemoss Publications: Jubilee, Cannonball, and Psylocke. Discounted. I love 'em.
- I do not like Star Wars. Really, I don't. So why did I feel a tremor of excitement when I saw Luke Skywalker's landspeeder?